SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment.
Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
As our Financial Intern you'll be part of our accounts payable routines, analyze invoices and input them on the system, issue and collect withholding tax, analyze sales reps and affiliates commissioning notes, as well as their respective report and assist and work on daily processes improvements.
- Have strong knowledge about Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on: not afraid to get your hands dirty and help other areas to develop their controls and processes
- Currently in the second or third year of your Accounting or Financial degree
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, including an absolute aversion to “shortcuts”
- English as you'll be part of a truly global organization
- Analytical and fast-learning skills to work in an ever-changing environment
- Get excited with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-responsibility atmosphere of a growing Fintech!
- Empowerment to do great things and leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- Unique opportunity to develop the financial department in a Fintech, and to directly impact its core business
- Rewarding compensation
- An amazing team and work environment, which works with purpose