Product Marketing Manager
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our vision is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand.
To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customers. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Through our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and our love for product, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. We value entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow, lift up societies and sustain our environment.
What you’ll be doing in this job
- You’ll engage with internal stakeholders to understand the business goals and will ensure our our products are well positioned to help us achieve SumUp’s vision.
- You’ll be responsible for designing, launching and managing all marketing materials related to SumUp’s products such as packaging, manuals, fact sheets, product descriptions, etc.
- You’ll work close to our Head of Retail to define the best product brand strategy for this channel, coming up with merchandising and training materials for our retail partners.
- You’ll manage projects end-to-end: you’ll define the brand strategy, identify providers, launch materials and measure impact.
- You have extensive experience in product brand strategy and design, ideally working with multiple products or multiple categories. Experience in trade marketing will be considered a plus.
- You have bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar areas.
- If you have experience in FMCG or retail, that will be considered a plus.
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and prioritizing your deliveries according to the business needs.
- You have proved experience of leading marketing initiatives in a full-cycle (planning, execution, results measurement, iteration).
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons.
- Our team comes from 50 different countries building a fun, international environment