Senior Tech Recruiter
Know more about SumUp
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Know our Talent Acquisition team
It's such exciting times to be part of SumUp! As part of the global People team, you will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. Our mission starts with Talent Acquisition, the team of great people who work hard attract the right talent to SumUp and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer. Here are some facts about us:
- Our team is spread around 3 main locations in the world (São Paulo, Berlin and Sofia).
- Our members come from 15 different countries around the globe: Brazil, Egypt, India, Pakistan, England, South Africa, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, USA, China, Turkey.
- We are to become heavy supporters of the agile transformation at SumUp, mentoring and coaching hiring managers at SumUp to approach their hiring needs in an agile ways.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- Develop and execute the entire sourcing strategy for technology professionals according to the different profiles, hiring demands and our growth strategy.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioural questions).
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, including reference checks, complex salary negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Participate in Tech Meetups and conferences to build a strong network with IT professionals.
- Fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- At least 5 years of experience in end-to-end recruiting processes, with preferred experience both in-house and in agencies for IT positions - you are confident that no position is impossible to fill and follows through with your promises.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques - LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events, boolean searches, Slack and StackOverflow are no strangers to you.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home
- Transport voucher or parking space
- Meal voucher
- Optional dental assistance
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.