SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe and is set to revolutionize the global payments market. With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards using their smartphones or tablets in a simple, secure and cost-efficient way. SumUp's mobile card acceptance solution is built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment gateway technology, terminal hardware and mobile applications.
The company is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards. SumUp is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp has expanded into 31 countries, including the UK, Germany and Brazil and is set to continue its global expansion. It has an international and diverse office culture and with major offices in London, Berlin, Sofia and São Paulo.
For our SumUp ERP Implementation team, we are currently looking for a SAP DEVELOPER
You will participate in a big project for implementation of S4Hana in SumUp companies. You will be part of a great team who is designing and deploying a new solution for a global company. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with new technologies, to develop yourself in different areas and to get knowledge about other SAP products, except S4Hana.
- Development of interfaces of external systems with S/4HANA
- Development of print forms in S4Hana
- Development and deployment of Fiori applications
- Supporting team for system patching/upgrade
- SAP notes implementation
- Development of reports and additional programs
- Strong (3+ years) professional experience in SAP development
- University degree in IT related field
- Good knowledge and understanding of ABAP, Java script, Fiori
- Experience SAP customer application development
- SAP Basis knowledge is an advantage
- S4Hana/Hana DB new features knowledge is an advantage
- Hana native development is an advantage
- Ability to work in dynamic environment managing various tasks in parallel
- Positive attitude, innovative thinking and strong focus to deliver
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Team player, who looks for the success of the whole rather than the self and has ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Full time permanent contract
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Regular working hours
- Short decision-making channels with flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- 23 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
We are looking forward to receiving your application!