Customer Verification Team Leader with French and English Language
Our SumUp office in Sofia is now hiring for the position of a Customer Verification Team Leader with French and English Language.
- Manages and leads a team of employees.
- Communicates company goals and deadlines to the team.
- Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Assisting new merchants with the online application process;
- Investigate and resolve merchant queries linked to the sign-up process;
- Responsible for conducting KYC checks on all new merchants in line with company guidelines;
- Compilation and storage of all merchant documentation in line with the company’s procedures;
- General administration duties linked to the sign-up process;
- Identification and reporting of any trends in customer queries to senior staff;
- Liaise with members of all operational teams as required;
- Proficiency in English and French language;
- Minimum 1 year experience on a leadership position;
- Understanding of the principles of operation of Salesforce CRM and MS Office is and advantage;
- Strong time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise the own tasks.
- Target Driven with ability to remain focused on goals and maintaining effective work despite challenges;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong team player and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels;
- Strong analysis and problem solving ability. Weigh up options and produce practical and workable solutions;
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Flexible working times
- Short decision-making channels with flat hierarchies in a “non-call-center atmosphere”
- 23 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page at https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe and is set to revolutionize the global payments market. With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards using their smartphones or tablets in a simple, secure and cost-efficient way. SumUp's mobile card acceptance solution is built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment gateway technology, terminal hardware and mobile applications.
The company is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards. SumUp is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp has expanded into 31 countries, including the UK, Germany and Brazil and is set to continue its global expansion. It has an international and diverse office culture and with major offices in London, Berlin, Sofia and São Paulo.