Risk and Fraud Analyst
Our SumUp office in Colorado is now hiring for the position of Risk and Fraud Analyst
- Remaining current on AML, Fraud, industry standards and best practices
- Proposing process improvements, based on established best practices, to identify and address risks
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in line with company values and established policies and procedures
- Supporting daily operational functions addressing Risk related inquiries from clients and internal business channels
- Supporting requests for information from internal and external business partners including but not limited to Law Enforcement
- Ensure that proper policies and procedures are followed regarding data security and disclosures
- Work with internal and external partners to monitor and manage fraud incidents on various pre-paid products and channels
- Prepare and update Chargeback cases to support the Chargebacks and Online business
- The individual could decide on withheld funds and transactions that need to be blocked until NOTO is fully liable
- Performs other duties as required
- 5+ years of experience in KYC/R&F/EDD in the Payment industry
- Experience in implementing systems and software
- Excellent understanding of US legislation combined with technical knowledge of Risk and AML legislation
- Performance oriented and highly result driven
- Ability to reconsider processes, based on top management decisions
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with various business partners
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a flexible and fast paced production oriented environment on varying shifts
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Great customer service ethics and professionalism
Who are we?
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses; we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We built our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes – please apply.