Team Lead - Brazil
SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be as easy as using cash, a world where the transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment. Obsessed about striking payments, we empower small business to accept card payments. Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!
Why work with us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us.
As a Support Team Leader you will be responsible for the incredible experience from our clients, delivering a WOW support experience at the moment they get in touch with us or exceeding expectations getting in touch with them. You will do this leading a team of agents. We feel truly responsible for our customers, and support has a strategical role at the company.
To achieve this you must be:
- Strong motivational leader;
- Proactive to achieve your daily goals and bring guidance to your team;
- Amazing with people skills. Our agents are responsible for the WOW experience with customers, you'll must bring your team an amazing experience and management as well;
- Self driven.You are responsible for your own and team carrier;
- Able to train and develop your agents;
- Easy going person to be in touch and call attention from other internal areas.
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience, including at least 2 years of team management;
- At college degree or in course;
- Be articulated and a good communicator, so you can efficiently guide your team;
- English and Excel is a plus;
- Experience with project management is a plus also.
- Rewarding compensation and PLR;
- Empowerment to do great things & leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work-environment, that works with passion, purpose and high-output;
- Empowerment to do great things, fast growth.