Sales Agent (m/f) - France
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses, we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 16 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.
The SumUp Point of Sale Register Sales team is looking for an additional team member to support its growth in the French Market from Berlin.
- You contact and acquire new customers for our iPad-based Point of Sale system via telephone and email.
- You drive the success of the entire project with the team.
- You are the first point of touch with our customers in the France and French-speaking Switzerland, you consult them in competent and friendly manner.
- You are in charge of making sure that the customer receives the best possible after-sales service.
- You actively work on optimizing our sales process in order to continuously increase the satisfaction of our customers.
- You supervise your own projects and work closely together with other departments such as marketing and support and support them if needed.
- You are part of an international, multi-lingual team.
- You master the French language perfectly, both orally and in writing;
- You are a true master in communication;
- Calmness, patience and wittiness are some of your core strengths;
- You have a friendly personality and you are empathic;
- The satisfaction of your customers is your number one priority;
- You are persistent when it comes to understanding and fulfilling our customers’ expectations;
- You are good at managing your tasks and your time;
- You have basic knowledge of technology and you are a quick learner;
- Desirable: you have experience in retail.
- The opposite of a call center: friendly atmosphere, no work on weekends, no shift duty
- A small, highly-motivated team, and the possibility for you to take part in actively shaping its future and success
- An exciting and motivating atmosphere in Berlin Mitte
- An international and dynamic Startup with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Possibilities for personal and professional evolution
- This is a full-time position, open now!
Feel free to contact us for more info on our careers!