Marketing Manager - Email/CRM
The Marketing Team is expanding! We are looking for a new joiner to be responsible for our email campaigns (user journey, newsletters, lead campaigns, etc.) around the globe in 29 countries. The position includes setting up campaigns, analysing and improving them, while at the same time being in charge of the content.
- You will plan and execute campaigns for our customers via e-mail, sms and push notification, incl. A/B-testing, defining & segmenting the recipients
- Managing campaigns for 29 countries
- You will fine-tune our user journey: from first ideas to implementation, making sure that our customers receive the right message at the right time on the right channel, while not overlapping with other campaigns
- You will work on setting up the campaigns, but also on the content to make sure we send the right message in a tone that fits the brand
- You will closely work together with other departments, e.g. CRM administration or Design
- You have first experience in planning and executing email campaigns
- You know how to set your priorities, work independently, with a hands-on mentality
- You have a passion for technology and you’re keen to make the user experience as smooth & clear as possible
- You have the ability to evolve in a fast-changing work environment
- You are fluent in English
- Knowledge in HTML and Mailchimp or Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description
- Convenient location in the heart of Mitte at U-Bahn Oranienburger Tor
- Kicker table, beer in the fridge, German classes, and yoga in the yard. What more could you want?
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, soccer and yoga
- Our team comes from over 30 different countries creating a fun, international environment
Who are we?
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses; we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We built our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes – please apply.