About the job
We are looking for a skilled Office Assistant to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- Welcoming visitors, vendors, couriers and clients at the office
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, food delivery, incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing access control
- Facility management (parking, shuttle bus, fire safety, office maintenance, etc.)
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
- Assisting with organizing company events
- Organizing business trips
- Perform additional administrative and office tasks
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Experience on a similar position would be considered as an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and flexible in order to accommodate the fluctuating needs of the facility
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable and able to work effectively in an individual or in a team setting
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Short decision-making channels with flat hierarchies in a “non-call-center atmosphere”
- Regular working times
- Short decision-making channels with flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- 23 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
- We get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, football, yoga, massages and office parties.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe and is set to revolutionize the global payments market. With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards using their smartphones or tablets in a simple, secure and cost-efficient way. SumUp's mobile card acceptance solution is built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment gateway technology, terminal hardware and mobile applications.
The company is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards. SumUp is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp has expanded into 31 countries, including the UK, Germany and Brazil and is set to continue its global expansion. It has an international and diverse office culture and with major offices in London, Berlin, Sofia and São Paulo.