Working Student IT Support
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our vision is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand.
To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Through our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and our love for product, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. We value entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow, lift up societies and sustain our environment.
The IT Support team ensures that all SumUpers have the right tools and network structure to excel in their jobs. With a positive attitude and efficient problem solving skills, they are always in touch with the internal users, answering their queries and providing them with the necessary hardware and software accesses. SumUp is growing (we are over 260 employees in Berlin and counting!), so must IT Support to ensure our operational excellence.
What you’ll be doing in this job
- You'll ensure that all Berlin employees have access to the necessary work tools (laptop, monitors, keyboards, etc.) on time. You will control our hardware stock, check the needs and place orders when needed.
- You'll setup the laptops for new starters (MAC and Windows).
- You'll be support the creation of user accounts and user accesses to different systems (G-suite, Salesforce, SOAP, and others).
- You'll deal with user queries and support them with administrative and technical questions, counting with the support of our specialists.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters program, preferably in the technology field or previous experience in a similar role.
- You are energetic, have excellent communication skills and are customer oriented.
- You are able to organise and prioritize tasks, solving problems in an efficient way.
- You are available to work 20 hours per week.
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company! Fluency in German will be considered a plus.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons.
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.