Customer Experience Intelligence Specialist
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our goal is to build the first ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are building an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer.
SumUp is looking for a Customer Experience Intelligence Specialist to turn vast amount of customer support data into meaningful insights to drive a better experience to our merchants. The candidate should be able to create hypothesis and with a structured and pragmatic approach, generate actionable outcome. In addition, he/she should ensure KPIs are monitored on a daily basis to make our operations run smoothly . We want someone very proactive, who loves data but also has a passion for using information to change a certain course of action. Moreover, the ability to influence, connect the business strategy to real actions, make effective decisions in a fast paced, startup environment are paramount to thrive in this role.
- Build and run core customer support KPIs and tailor information to multiple stakeholders;
- Be able to extract insights from vast amount ot data and turn them into meaningful action;
- Uncommon business sense and nose for value, enabling you to take decisions which will prompt sumup operations to the next level;
- Drive and influence the customer experience strategy, being constantly in contact and influencing multiple stakeholders;
- Be the Customer Experience subject matter! Understanding in-depth our numbers, main struggles and how to drastically make a difference are key for you;
- Be curious and stay tuned with the payments industry and tech markets in general;
- You embrace and enjoy the hands-on attitude! Jumping on the execution to guarantee quality and deadlines always energize you.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English are mandatory - you're going to engage with global teams!
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, who loves crunch numbers and generates value from them - a track record of working at start-ups and/or consulting companies is a plus;
- Number and hypothesis-driven person, with outstanding analytical skills;
- Outside the curve Excel skills. You’ll face large data sets, pivot tables, and models. SQL and VBA are pluses;
- Detailed orientated in order to manage a large volume of activity all at once;
- Easy going and team player, your success will depend also on multiple stakeholder support
- A crucial role and responsibility to shape and drive customer experience in a fintech!
- Being part of the payments industry revolution. Globally!
- That amazing and exciting startup environment, in one of the coolest offices in the area;
- Transportation voucher or parking space;
- Meal voucher;
- Optional dental assistance
Why work for us?
We are a team of hardworking, talented people who do things differently. We’ve got a huge challenge ahead of us: to build our own payments solution, end-to-end, so that we can always offer the best value & service. To succeed, we need smart, creative people. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. We have all it takes to innovate and disrupt the payment industry! If you think you’ve got what it takes, join us!