Activation & Customer Success Specialist
We started SumUp to make payments so fast, intuitive and inexpensive that transactions become “invisible”, happening seamlessly in the background. By doing so we empower individuals to sell more, to buy more conveniently and with more choices, ultimately making merchants more successful and driving economic growth. To get there we build payment solutions that are Intuitive (user-centric), Inclusive (affordable) and Innovative (tech-enabled). Our current battle is against cash & paper checks, notably where they are still more present: at micro & small businesses. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: build striking payments to empower the world. Are you up for this challenge? Apply now!
As an Activation & Customer Success Specialist you will create and coordinate implementation of strategies that will help our beloved clients to use our solution more effectively while improving their own sales! You’ll be empowered to be at the edge of the market and accomplish what no one has achieved in the industry.
Here is a flavor of your day-to-day job:
- Map all activation processes, identify frictions and define strategies to improve card reader activation
- Deeply understand SumUp's clients profile and improve usage and transaction value among all type of segments
- Define, implement and manage initiatives to improve customer loyalty and reduce churn
- Define, implement and manage initiatives to help our clients succeed as entrepreneurs
- Be a bold, structured and pragmatic problem-solver with clear "nose for value" and business judgement.
- Previous experience with customer loyalty/care initiatives and ability to "put your self in your client's shoes".
- Proven track record on defining and implementing process improvements initiatives.
- Strong Excel and analytical capabilities.
- Be articulated and a good communicator
- It's a plus if you have experience managing a team
- English is mandatory. You'll be part of a truly global organization
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience
- An amazing team and work-environment, that works with passion, purpose and high-output
- Creative freedom and opportunity to leave your mark
- Empowerment to do great things, fast growth
- Rewarding compensation