People Analyst - Data Analytics
Our São Paulo office is looking for an enthusiastic People Analyst to help us gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends.
People Analyst responsibilities include measuring retention and turnover rates, helping create hiring plans and compensation and benefits packages. If you have a knack for identifying trends, drawing useful conclusions and recommending solutions, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help ensure maximum efficiency for our HR functions, from hiring and payroll to employee training and development.
- Intimately know all People related processes to identify, develop and deploy ways of providing data-based analysis and insights
- Identify KPIs that best reflect the experience our candidates and employees have within SumUp to identify macro and micro trends
- Gather people analytics data benchmark to create a market view on/comparison with our people KPIs
- Develop and maintain reporting tools and design dashboards
- Support evidence-based decision making on people
- Collaborate with all areas of the People Function to investigate issues, make recommendations and develop action plans based on data insight
- Solid work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role, you need to know your stuff!
- Strong data and analytical skills. You enjoy working with numbers and bringing structure to complex data sheets!
- Really advanced skills in Excel. Experience with Tableau is a big plus!
- Experience with data/statistical analysis
- Fluent Portuguese and English are mandatory, as you will be working in an international team
- Experience working in international teams
- Passionate about HR and technology, entrepreneurial spirit, easy-going, business and results-oriented.
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Nice and flexible working times
- Heath insurance
- Dental insurance optional
- Parking slot or transport voucher
- Food voucher