Customer Experience Coordinator
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our goal is to build the first ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are building an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer.
SumUp is looking for a Customer Experience Coordinator to manage our third-party call centers in Brazil. The candidate should be capable of influencing and leading external providers as well as build and develop his/her own team. In addition, he/she should have a structured and pragmatic approach to manage his/her daily routine while being able to cope with a very dynamic inbound and outbound operation. Moreover, this candidate will ensure KPIs are monitored on a daily basis to make our operations run smoothly and if not, act proactively to address core issues . We want someone very proactive, who loves to have his/her hand dirty and roll up sleeves whenever needed. Needless to say, the candidate should also aim for incredible customer experience, so making sure satisfactions levels are always at peak is part of your job too.
- Uncommon business sense and nose for value, enabling you to take decisions which will prompt our operations to the next level;
- Drive necessary actions to deliver expected SLAs and number of sales
- Be a customer experience subject matter! Understanding in-depth our numbers, main struggles and how to drastically make a difference are key for you;
- You embrace and enjoy the hands-on attitude! Jumping on the execution to guarantee quality and deadlines always energize you;
- Communicate effectively and bring completely different audiences together, influencing their decisions, is something you’re comfortable with;
- Quality is one of your obsessions; you never compromisse this over something else
- You love getting your hands dirty! Execution is one of your strongest qualities.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English is mandatory - you're going to work in a Global team!;
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience - a track record of dealing with hypergrowth environments is a plus;
- Number and hypothesis-driven person, with outstanding analytical skills;
- Result orientated in order to prioritize large volumes of activity all at once;
- Easy going and team player, your success will depend also on multiple stakeholder support;
- Experience with people management. You´ll be in charge of a team w/ over 100 people
- Pragmatic, pro-active, hands on, people oriented and a fast paced environment lover.
- A crucial role and responsibility to shape and drive customer experience in a fintech!
- Being part of the payments industry revolution. Globally!
- That amazing and exciting startup environment, in one of the coolest offices in the area;
- Transportation voucher or parking space;
- Meal voucher;
- Optional dental assistance
Why work for us?
We are a team of hardworking, talented people who do things differently. We’ve got a huge challenge ahead of us: to build our own payments solution, end-to-end, so that we can always offer the best value & service. To succeed, we need smart, creative people. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. We have all it takes to innovate and disrupt the payment industry! If you think you’ve got what it takes, join us!