Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment.
Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
Our SumUp office in São Paulo is now hiring AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Analyst for our Operational Risk and Compliance team!
As our AML Analyst, you'll be part of the Compliance Team, working closely with the On-boarding, Risk & Anti-Fraud and Operations teams and will manage the AML agents team. This role will involve quality control, being the point of contact and reporting duties.
While in this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Be the main point of contact AML Agents and the On-boarding, Risk & Anti-Fraud and Operations teams;
- Sign off on all sanction false positive hits.
- Maintenance of the PEP log.
- Ensure the report of all suspicious activities to COAF.
- Compile reports and statistics and present the same to Operations Management and the MLRO.
- Draft and maintenance of procedures and training documents linked to Customer Due Diligence and AML.
You'll fit perfectly in our team if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and fluent English (Spanish is a plus) - you'll be part of a truly global organization;
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels;
- Are proactive and hands-on: takes over responsibility and works with minimal guidance.
- Have completed (or are about to complete) a Bachelors in Law, Economics, Business Administration, International Relations or related graduation course.
- Have 1+ years experience in AML and KYC procedures.
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Food voucher;
- Additional health insurance.