Online Marketing Intern
SumUppers are inspired by the dream of a cashless society, a world where cash is not needed and everyone can benefit from it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. Obsessed about empowering small businesses to accept card payments, we are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment. Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!
As an Online Marketing Intern you are going to help SumUp to reach the maximum number of Merchants at the lowest possible cost. You’ll be empowered to always be at the edge of the market and accomplish what no one has achieved in the industry by deep understanding all Online Marketing channels we work.
Part of your challenge will be:
- Thinking the strategy, setting up and analyzing the performance of our Online Marketing Campaigns end-to-end. Including decisions of ad creatives, audience segmentation, funnel improvements, budget and bid at the O.M. auctions;
- Helping at the decisions and improvements of all SumUp online channels performance, being part of it the channels Affiliates, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, etc;
- Dealing with a multicultural and multi-functional team in order to always improve the website and purchase path performance; besides deep understanding of SumUp unit economics. Including developers, financial and BI specialists of Brazil and Europe;
- English is mandatory. You'll be part of a truly global organization;
- Excel and analytical capabilities are pivotal (SQL is a plus). Being comfortable with vast amount of data, creating advanced spreadsheets and coming up with conclusions/recommendations are a fundamental part of this role;
- Be a bold and pragmatic problem-solver. Within Online Marketing, we face multiple challenges everyday; a consistent and pragmatic approach is vital for your success in this role, even so an innovative solution will be necessary from time to time;
- Be a fast-learner and self-starter. You'll be working at a startup: be prepared to run things outside of your scope and do not expect us to have all answers you need, but surely we are here to support you;
- Graduating from a top school at Engineering, Business Administration, Math or related graduation course;
- Empowerment to do great things, you won't do an "intern job";
- Real time feedback from the market;
- Opportunity to leave your mark;
- An amazing work-environment and an awesome team that works with passion, purpose and high-output;
- Rewarding compensation;
- Flexible times, results matter more than the time you arrive or leave the office.