Account Manager - Sales Representatives Brazil
SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment.
Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
As a Sales Development Analyst at our Sales Representative Team you will be leading Brazil's next largest sales force in the fin-tech industry.
You are going to be the key driver and main point of contact for our third-party field sales team that is growing to more than 1000 active salesmen/woman. You will be: engaging with our Sales Force on a daily basis to achieve results no one has ever reached in the industry; developing new sales strategies; and, coaching our representatives to work as Consultants and empower small business to grow and thrive by accepting card payments.
While in this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead a team between 50-100 Sales Representatives spread across Brazil, by engaging daily over the phone with them and developing a strong communication channel;
- Solve ongoing challenges and conflicts with our Sales Representatives, and identify growth opportunities;
- Push for sales, create urgency, and establish individual sales targets;
- Develop trainings, coaching and mentoring programs for our Sales Force;
- Analyse sales teams performance and monitor sales KPIs;
- Identify and support the development of marketing materials and strategies for sales;
You'll fit perfectly to our team if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Portuguese and English. Be comfortable to speak with a large audience by phone and make live conferences;
- Have analytical abilities with a pragmatic and strong "nose for value" & business judgement: we believe in managing sales teams with numbers ⇒ sales are made of analytics and process - not just talk. ;)
- Have a minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience in sales such as: account managing, sales development, and inside/field B2C or B2B sales are desired;
- Are proactive and energetic - daily pushing sales and interacting with more than 100 Sales Representatives;
- Are able to effectively manage conflicts - this will be part of your day-to-day life when interacting with a large sales force.
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Nice and flexible working times;
- Additional health insurance.