At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Become a part of SumUp’s first Startup within the company: In the Point of Sale team, we’re building and running an entirely separate software-as-a-service (SaaS) business around a Point of Sale Register product for our European markets. You’ll be joining a interdisciplinary and self-sufficient team solving problems around the topics of lead generation, sales, operations, logistics, customer experience and marketing with the aim of making this business thrive.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- You'll plan and implement marketing and CRM activities with the aim of driving customer acquisition, engagement, retention and overall happiness of our users.
- You’ll extend and develop our CRM portfolio consisting of email marketing, social media, transactional emails and more.
- You’ll conceptualize, plan and implement marketing campaigns throughout these channels.
- You’ll analyse and report on the different activities, formulate hypotheses and test their validity and effect through A/B Testing.
- You’ll work with all stakeholders, especially content, sales, support, product, online marketing and our customers in order to learn as much as possible on segments, needs, expectations and dreams.
- You’re a self-starter: you see a mountain of work and are confident enough to know that you’ll find a path and that only the way to get to the top is to put one foot in front of the other.
- You have an analytical mindset and adhere to the mantra " without data, you’re just another person with an opinion". You are comfortable with Excel, i.e. you know how to use the most common formulas and have no problem bringing different data sources together.
- You have experience with CRM platforms, a plus for Salesforce platforms Marketing Cloud, Ad Studio, Social Studio and Web Studio
- You’re familiar with HTML, CSS, AMPscript and SQL
- You’re a technical person, but creative enough to maintain a good Service Design in our CRM infrastructure.
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons.
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.