Learning & Development Operations Coordinator
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our goal is to build the first ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are building an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer.
SumUp is looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to help build high performance teams within operations through state of the art training and development techniques. The candidate should be capable of assessing critical hard and soft skills, which are mostly required for agents and team leaders to carry out their jobs with greater excellence, while helping to spread out our culture through more than 400 people. We want someone very proactive and a jack of all trades, who loves to have his/her hand dirty and roll up sleeves , from generating meaningful content, to ensure training logistics and deliver to our team. You´ll be responsible to take us to a completely new level!
- You embrace and enjoy the hands-on attitude! Jumping on the execution to guarantee quality and deadlines always energize you;
- Design effective training and development programs
- Build and oversee new joiners onboarding program
- Conduct seminars, workshops and individual training sessions when needed
- Conduct learning needs assessment
- Assess, implement and improve career management initiatives (performance reviews, IDPs, OKRs, career management)
- Be accountable for L&D KPIs
- Minimum 5 years professional experience working in Learning & Development;
- Proven success of implementing full training programs ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Portuguese;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Experience with large training initiatives. You´ll be in charge of a team w/ over 100 people;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, hands on, people oriented and a fast paced environment lover.
- A crucial role and responsibility to shape and drive customer experience in a fintech!
- Being part of the payments industry revolution. Globally!
- That amazing and exciting startup environment, in one of the coolest offices in the area;
- Transportation voucher or parking space;
- Meal voucher;
- Optional dental assistance
Why work for us?
We are a team of hardworking, talented people who do things differently. We’ve got a huge challenge ahead of us: to build our own payments solution, end-to-end, so that we can always offer the best value & service. To succeed, we need smart, creative people. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. We have all it takes to innovate and disrupt the payment industry! If you think you’ve got what it takes, join us!