As our System Administrator you will not only be accountable for infrastructure in Brazil, from Development Operations to Corporate IT, but also for engaging our infrastructure team globally to ensure system availability in our fast-growing business.
- Ensure availability of Production and Development systems
- Establish Corporate IT infrastructure setup and policies
- Research, analyze and implement new technology solutions for infrastructure
- Closely work with the development team to improve rollout and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid and constant growth
- Automate, automate and automate...
- 5+ years experience with web services administration on Linux
- Hands-on scripting with shell or Python/Ruby/Perl
- English is mandatory as you'll be part of a truly global organization
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with monitoring highly available systems
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Puppet, Chef or similar)
- Experience with Atlassian tools
- Experience in CI/CD solutions
It's a plus if you have experience with the following:
- Graylog / Elasticsearch
- DC/OS systems (Mesos, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Security standards
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- Unique opportunity to build our infrastructure department in Brazil and report directly to our global infrastructure team
- Rewarding compensation
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page at https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We started SumUp to make payments fast, intuitive and inexpensive so that transactions become “invisible”, happening seamlessly in the background. By doing so we empower individuals to sell more, to buy more conveniently and with more choices, ultimately making merchants more successful and driving businesses' economic growth. To get there we build payment solutions that are Intuitive (user-centric), Inclusive (affordable) and Innovative (tech-enabled). We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: build striking payment solutions to empower the world.
We process more than 300 thousand transaction per month, and because of that we are moved by a desire to always seek the best solutions. Concurrency, high performance, scalability and high availability are ever-present in our daily routine. To accomplish this challenge, we use tools and languages that most suit any given problem so learning fast is one of the most welcome skill for us. We know we're in for some big challenges and in order to deliver the best solutions we’ll need the best engineers. Are you up for this challenge? Apply now!