Employer Branding Specialist
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our vision is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Through our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and our love for product, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. We value entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow, lift up societies and sustain our environment.
You will join our high-energy global HR team, where we genuinely care about supporting and pushing the business forward and providing an incredible experience to all SumUpers, from their first contact as candidates to their last one as employees. As an Employer Branding Specialist you will also work very closely with the Marketing team to develop communication strategies to build brand awareness and talent pipeline.
What you’ll be doing in this job
- In collaboration with the Communications & Marketing team you'll develop employer branding material such as flyers, pictures, videos or landing pages - online and offline
- Lead the employer branding strategy and build a long-term pipeline of qualified candidates for the European market
- You are the champion of our communities and manage them in an interactive, fun and engaging way. For this you develop independently internal and external communication and marketing strategies for our target group with focus on strengthening and continuous further development of our "employer brand".
- Lead university relations and partnerships, and design talent programs as Internship, MBAs, etc in Europe.
- Improve candidate experience and increase diversity in the company
- Experience in marketing, event organisation, HR or related areas is preferred;
- Communication and storytelling are your passion, and you are able to develop relationships with all stakeholders inside and outside of the business, and purposefully connect people and topics;
- A passion for recruiting and technology is a plus, and you are focused on providing client support;
- You are easy going, highly motivated, creative and detail-oriented, and able to prioritise and multitask;
- You have a clear understanding about good copywriting and know how to adapt text in English to various channels;
- International working experience and a global mindset are essential - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- You have bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- You are fluent in English, and advanced German will be considered a plus.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons.
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.