Sales Manager UK/Ireland (m/f)
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. Our company vision is to become the first ever global card acceptance brand. Today tens of thousands of merchants accept card payments with SumUp in 15 countries including Germany, the UK and Brazil.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us.
What your new challenge will look like:
- You contact and acquire new customers for our iPad-based Point of Sale system via telephone and email
- You drive the success of the entire project with the team
- You are the first point of touch with our customers, you consult them in competent and friendly manner
- You are in charge of making sure that the customer receives the best possible after-sales service
- You actively work on optimizing our sales process in order to continuously increase the satisfaction of our customers
- You supervise your own projects and work closely together with other departments such as marketing and support and support them if needed
- You are part of an international, multi-lingual team
- You master the English language perfectly, both orally and in writing
- You are a true master in communication
- Calmness, patience and wittiness are some of your core strengths
- You have a friendly personality and you are empathic
- The satisfaction of your customers is your number one priority
- You are persistent when it comes to understanding and fulfilling our customers’ expectations
- You are good at managing your tasks and your time
- You have basic knowledge of technology and you are a quick learner
- Bonus (no requirement): you have experience in retail
- Work in a small, highly motivated team with the modest goal of revolutionizing an entire industry
- Holistic approach: you learn what it’s like to build up a business and get insights to everything that goes along with it
- Flat hierarchies: take active part in making the decisions that influence you and the business directly.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, soccer, and yoga.
- Our team comes from 24 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
- All the startup swag you expect: kicker table, table tennis, beer in the fridge, and more!
- Convenient location in the heart of Mitte at U-Bahn Oranienburger Tor.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp check our careers page: https://sumup.com/careers
If there's something you'd like to ask, feel free to get in touch: email@example.com