SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment.
Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
Our SumUp office in São Paulo is now hiring for the position of Accounting Manager!
As our Accounting Manager you will be responsible to the core accounting routines: accounting monthly closing procedures and IFRS reporting to our office in Sofia (Bulgaria), tax calculation and review, fluctuations analysis and KPIs monitoring.
You will also be responsible to support internal and external reporting, including review and update our accounting policies, attend to external auditors and provide accounting information for decision making process.
Last but not least, as part of a fast-growing fintech you will also help us to take our financial reporting internal controls to a new level, while ensuring that the accounting information is always accurate and timely.
You will fit perfectly in our team if you:
- Are graduated in Accounting and a holder of an active CRC in Brazil;
- Have 7+ years of previous experience in IFRS accounting function (previous experience in a Big4 company is a plus);
- Have previous experience preparing financial statements in conformity with IFRS and are used to the external audit process;
- Are hands-on: not afraid to get your hands dirty and work closely with other areas to improve processes and keep up the routines;
- Have analytical and fast-learning skills to be able to work in an ever-changing environment;
- Are proficient in English - you'll be part of a truly global organization;
- Get excited with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-responsibility atmosphere of a growing Fintech;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, including an absolute aversion to “shortcuts”.
- Work in a multinational team.
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark
- Work closely with our top management involved in key projects
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Our team comes from 30 different countries creating a fun, international environment
Why work for SumUp?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us.
We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.