Salesforce Developer (m/f) - Berlin
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses, we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 16 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.
We are looking for a motivated Salesforce Developer for continuously improving our Salesforce Customer Relationship Management system.
You will be part of the CRM team and work closely with our developers to extend Salesforce with Backend functionalities:
- Being part of the Salesforce CRM Team, you will implement business logic and improve & automate processes within Salesforce with Apex code and Visualforce
- Work closely with our Business Intelligence Team to improve Salesforce synchronization
- Working closely with our Developer Team and use Apex programming language to extend Salesforce with Backend functionalities
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience, a Salesforce certification is a plus
- Experience in writing Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers to implement complex business requirements
- Experience with SOAP / REST APIs and web services
- Familiar with relational databases
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Mitte at U-Bahn Oranienburger Tor.
- All the startup swag you expect: kicker table, table tennis, beer in the fridge, and more!
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, soccer, and yoga.
- Our team comes from 24 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp check our careers page: https://sumup.com/careers
If there's something you'd like to ask, feel free to get in touch: email@example.com