At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our vision is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand.
To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Through our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and our love for product, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. We value entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow, lift up societies and sustain our environment.
Joining the “Virtual terminal”-team will be exciting for you, if you like to be part of a small team with great autonomy that is exploring new possibilities to learn how to market an online payments product with high risk in a new way, while drawing knowledge from a fast growing team of analysts across the organization. We will also rely on your expertise to improve our analytical capabilities to allow smaller cycles of testing and implementation.
What you’ll be doing in this job
- You’ll measure the success of our ecom and card-not-present initiatives
- You’ll guide the business owners to conduct relevant A-/B-tests
- You’ll investigate new potential to gauge risk profiles and to segment the targeted market for these products
- You’ll present your findings and make sure they are available to be revisited in the future
- You’ll be part of the decision making processes for launching new products, scope attractiveness of merchants groups and countries
- You have relevant experience in the payments industry
- You have a profound understanding of transaction processing and the financial and legal risks involved
- You worked with data visualization tools before like Tableau, QlikView, etc.
- You have strong SQL skills
- You have an analytical mindset and enjoy having great autonomy in structuring your work as well as to come up with your own hypotheses
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons.
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.