Sales Ops & Planning Analyst
SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment.
Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
As an Analyst at our Sales Operations and Planning (SO&P) you will be designing Brazil's next largest sales force in the fin-tech industry. You will develop sales & communication strategies; launch and manage new sales programs; and, implement new tools and reporting to 10X our sales representative business.
We are growing our Sales Representatives team to be more than 1000 salesmen/woman across Brazil.
This is a fast paced and ever changing environment where you will be challenged constantly.
Our Representatives work as Consultants to empower small business to grow and thrive by accepting card payments.
While in this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop in depth analysis to access channel performance and identify growth opportunities;
- Engage and partner with our internal team of Account Manager to drive new sales programs;
- Map product requirements and act as a key stakeholder with our Product and Business Intelligence teams to deliver new solutions and products;
- Design trainings for our sales force;
- Develop and identify marketing strategies for sales;
- Implement sales tools to support our workforce and increase their performance;
- Map, design and implement operational processes to make our sales force thrive;
You'll fit perfectly to our team if you:
- Have amazing analytical abilities with pragmatic and above-the-average problem-solver with strong "nose for value" & business judgement. You will need to develop in depth analysis to identify strategies and prove performance. Advanced Excel knowledge is mandatory;
- Are proactive and hand-on: takes over responsibility and works with minimal guidance.
- Are able to effectively manage conflicts;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Portuguese and English.
- Have graduated from a top school at Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Communications Math or related graduation course;
It will be considered a plus if you:
- Have 1-2 years experience in retail or trade marketing.
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Nice and flexible working times;
- Additional health insurance.