Learning & Development Analyst
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Learning & Development Analyst to increase the efficiency and collaboration of departments. You will focus on creating processes and initiatives, preparing guidelines and training for a variety of programs and people. Based on the feedback you'll be continuously gathering and also analyzing requests, you will recommend improvements for business requirements.
- Design effective training and development programs
- Conduct seminars, workshops and individual training sessions when needed
- Conduct learning needs assessment
- Assess, implement and improve talent management initiatives (performance reviews, IDPs, OKRs, career management)
- Gather feedback of users on a regular basis and translate these into KPIs, improvements and projects for implementation by HR
- Be accountable for L&D KPIs
You will fit in perfectly to our team if you have:
- Minimum 3 years professional experience working in Learning & Development
- Experience conducting career and performance related processes
- Proven success of owning a full training programs end to end and able to identify areas of opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Portuguese
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Unique opportunity to work with an amazing international People team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Nice and flexible working times;
- Additional health insurance.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page at https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.