Talent Acquisition Lead/ Manager
SumUp is looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead/ Manager capable of working closely with our recruiters and hiring managers, and managing the full recruitment cycle. We want someone able to make effective decisions in a fast paced, start-up environment: you should be able to ensure we hire the most talented and qualified employees to join our growing, international team.
About you/ Tasks
- Team up with our hiring managers to deeply understand the unique requirements for our open positions and how they fit the present team;
- Working with global leadership to form and implement strategic approaches. Lead or supports specific mid/ long term Talent Acquisition projects and participates in wider HR and business projects if required.
- You believe in always optimising operational process flows and looking for ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer centric recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
- You love the challenge of hiring elusive candidates, coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in its entirety.
- You’ll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies.
- You are a structured and organised individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and make high quality decisions quickly.
- This is a “hands-on” leadership position; focusing on senior non tech positions and managing a team supporting various positions across the organisation
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities;
- Initiate and manage employer branding activities. Attend, help organize and host tech events;
- Implement new recruiting strategies to find the best team members who fit the role from a technical view, without neglecting the importance of finding someone that meets SumUp’s relaxed yet highflyer culture;
- Play a crucial role at SumUp’s growth and development!
- Several years of in-house, full cycle recruiting experience, and a verifiable track record of having successfully recruited for a multitude of positions across a variety of roles (predominately senior non tech positions);
- Experience with approaching both active candidates (job boards, recruitment events) and contacting passive talent (direct search);
- Commercial awareness and a results-driven, “sleeves rolled up” mentality;
- Detailed orientated in order to manage a large volume of activity all at once
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, our company-wide language – other languages are a plus;
- Excellent decision-making and team management skills;
- An outstanding optimism and an insatiable hunger when it comes to achieving results, but most of all: you love people!
- Work in a multinational team.
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark.
- Work closely with our top management involved in key projects.
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Our team comes from 30 different countries creating a fun, international environment.