Partner Content Manager
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. We are aiming to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customers. Our SumUp office in Berlin is now hiring for the position of Partner Content Manager.
You will join a team of highly-motivated individuals who drive SumUp’s Partnerships. This partner content focused role will give you an opportunity to work on key strategic channel for SumUp with experienced stakeholders who will guide you along your journey — be warned: a successful outcome will rely on your determination to get the job done. If you’re passionate about people, payments and business development we have a job for you.
- Drive the acquisition and engagement for SumUp’s partnership business; focusing on content generation across Europe, the US and South America
- Develop & implement partner promotion strategy; building SumUp’s case study portal, blogs, social media channels and newsletters
- Develop & implement improved merchant journey; refining the onboarding communication and additional SumUp product promotion
- Engage with both internal & external teams; generating PR content, optimising landing pages and ensuring translation of materials
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be fluent in English and an additional native-level language skill preferred
- Must have amazing people skills. As a Partner Content Manager, you must have the confidence to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the business
- Must be able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Be proactive and self-driven to achieve goals and start new initiatives
- Experience working in a partnerships business preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment preferred
- Previous content experience required (1-3 years)
- Must be willing to be located in Berlin
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Mitte at Alexanderplatz
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, German classes, cocktail nights, soccer and yoga.
- Our team comes from over 30 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page: https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses; we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We built our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes – please apply.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.