Customer Verification Specialist with French and English
Our SumUp office in Sofia is now hiring for the position of Customer Verification Specialist with French and English.
- Communicate with newly-registered customers via email
- Review and verify customers’ registration documents
- Ensure first-class customer service
- Resolve varying levels of customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify and report any trends in customer queries to senior staff
- Liaise with both internal and external parties in the resolution of escalated customer queries
- Follow best practices and company policies and procedures
- Identify changes which can be made that will improve efficiency and customer experience
- Be equally comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
- Excellent command of French and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a strong team player and able to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to prioritise your own tasks.
- Flexible and open to change, meaning your have the ability to react and adapt to changing priorities
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to learn. You are conscientious with a “can-do” attitude and a proactive work ethic
- Previous experience in handling a high volume of support email queries would be an advantage
- Comfortable working with database
- Startups thrill you! You’re able to identify yourself with them and you know (or at least have an idea) of what awaits you when working for one
- Good computer literacy
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Flexible working times
- Short decision-making channels with flat hierarchies in a “non-call-center atmosphere”
- 23 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page at https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe and is set to revolutionize the global payments market. With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards using their smartphones or tablets in a simple, secure and cost-efficient way. SumUp's mobile card acceptance solution is built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment gateway technology, terminal hardware and mobile applications.
The company is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards. SumUp is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp has expanded into 31 countries, including the UK, Germany and Brazil and is set to continue its global expansion. It has an international and diverse office culture and with major offices in London, Berlin, Sofia and São Paulo.