Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst to be based here in Berlin
- Help us to implement an analytics culture
- Optimize the use of our marketing budget with insightful analyses
- Create and use deep dive datasets in Tableau to solve imminent business challenges
- Summarize and present your findings to the global team of decision makers
- Closely work with stakeholders to create grand standard reports and enable them for self-service-analytics
- Understand the customer life cycle and the underlying recorded data to align with our data engineers on database improvements
- Collaborate with your global and local team members to build scalable insightful solutions
- You have a University Degree preferable in Economics, Business, Data Science, Computer Science or Engineering
- Profound SQL skills
- Relevant experience in online marketing analytics
- Several years of experience in data analysis using data visualization tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau)
- Distinct analytical capabilities with very good communications and coordination skills
- Advanced knowledge on MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent communication in English
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description
- Convenient location in the heart of Berlin Mitte in Alexanderplatz
- All the startup swag you expect: kicker table, table tennis, beer in the fridge, and more!
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, soccer, and yoga
- Our team comes from 30 different countries creating a fun, international environment
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. That way our merchants can focus on what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses, we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small businesses, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes—join us.