Customer Service Expert with Greek and English
Our SumUp office in Sofia is now hiring for the position of Customer Service Expert with Greek and English.
- You are the voice of our company – the direct link to our customers
- You take care of our Greek-speaking customers by phone, email, chat and social media channels
- You competently support our merchants for all questions and inquiries about our product and service
- You actively work on the optimisation of all processes related to our customers, to constantly increase the happiness of our merchants
- You closely work with other departments together, for example Sales and Marketing
- You’re part of an international and multilingual team
- You have excellent language skills in Greek and English
- You love to communicate, while being easy-going and patient with our customers
- Good and customer-friendly service is the highest priority for you
- You’re curious and persistent to solve issues
- You’re organised and can keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- Using a smartphone, tablet or computer is easy for you
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Regular working times
- Short decision-making channels with flat hierarchies
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- 23 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe and is set to revolutionize the global payments market. With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards using their smartphones or tablets in a simple, secure and cost-efficient way. SumUp's mobile card acceptance solution is built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment gateway technology, terminal hardware and mobile applications.
The company is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards. SumUp is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp has expanded into 31 countries, including the UK, Germany and Brazil and is set to continue its global expansion. It has an international and diverse office culture and with major offices in London, Berlin, Sofia and São Paulo.