At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Content Management? Localisation? Stakeholder Coordination? If those three topics drive you, read on! Marketing at SumUp is currently looking to expand with a fast-paced Content Coordinator who will ensure that our content is available in all 21 SumUp European languages. Quantity aside, we are in need of a genius who will come up with the best processes and documentation to ensure optimal text quality and consistency across all communication channels.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- Empower Product & Marketing to create content in 21 languages by coordinating all translation requests
- Increase self-service in CMS / TMS usage by reviewing content processes and managing our knowledge base
- Onboard / Train / Correspond with all local content managers and translators
- Conduct regular quality assurance reviews on our most impactful content
- Implement a localisation strategy for our Brand & Tone of voice
- You have at least 6 months' experience working as a project manager;
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Languages.
- Having experience dealing with both project managers and linguists will be considered a plus;
- You are very structured, you enjoy communicating with numerous stakeholders and you have a taste for linguistic sensibility.
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons.
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment.
- Aside from your daily responsibilities, you will correspond and learn from many areas, such as Product, Brand Marketing, Online Marketing, etc.