Marketing Coordinator for Sales Representative Team
SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment.
Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
Our Sales Representative team is responsible to be present where our online sales is not capable to help small merchants to grow their business with our easy and convenient payment solutions.
As a Marketing Coordinator at our Sales Representative Team, you will develop the 360 marketing strategy for Brazil's next largest sales force in the fin-tech industry.
You will be working together with the SumUp marketing team to ensure that we have only one brand strategy whether in sales representation or in any other discipline.
While in this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Create and approve ATL/ BTL / on and offline marketing campaigns
- Select main national and regional fairs of entrepreneurship and be in charge of all activation (i.e promoters, stands, collateral materials)
- Create inspiring content to engage the team and spread our purpose in order to be known as the best sales representative’s program
- Create and coordinate communication rule for the base (direct marketing)
- Align Sales Strategy with Branding and Marketing Strategy
- Be the brand guardian inside Sales Reps Team
- English and Portuguese are mandatory -you'll be working in a true global company!
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Marketing, Communications or Business Administration – post graduation is a plus
- 5-8 year with proven 360 marketing experience - preferably with start-ups
- You should be creative, hands-on, and a self starter
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Nice and flexible working times;
- Additional health insurance.
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. That way our merchants can focus on what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses, we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small businesses, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes—join us.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page at https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.