Communications and Content Analyst Brazil
We started SumUp to make payments so fast, intuitive and inexpensive that transactions become “invisible”, happening seamlessly in the background. By doing so we empower individuals to sell more, to buy more conveniently and with more choices, ultimately making merchants more successful and driving economic growth. To get there we build payment solutions that are Intuitive (user-centric), Inclusive (affordable) and Innovative (tech-enabled). Our current battle is against cash & paper checks, notably where they are still more present: at micro & small businesses. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: build striking payments to empower the world. Are you up for this challenge? Apply now!
Here is a flavor with a few concrete examples of your day-to-day job:
- Responsible for producing and editing content for website, emails, support centre, social media, blog, etc.
- Manage and create content strategies for our social media channels
- Engaging copywriting creation, tracking and analyses of content campaigns
- Make sure that we have consistent brand messaging, voice, and tone across all channels in all markets
- Support the marketing and communications teams by brainstorming and developing content ideas for all aspects of our marketing portfolio (website, email communications, support articles, blog, videos social media, and more)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as communications, such as journalism and media management
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to create and write amazing stories and imaginative contents for digital platforms
- Good technical skills and excellent use of social media and publishing tools
- Capable of working well independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task projects
- English is mandatory. You'll be part of a truly global organization;
- Empowerment to do great things & leave your mark in a high-growth organization
- An amazing work-environment and an awesome team that works with passion, purpose and high-output;
- Rewarding compensation;
- Flexible times, results matter more than the time you arrive or leave the office.