At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
We have just started our agile journey and are looking for agile coaches who can help our teams in Germany, Bulgaria and Brazil along the way. As an experienced coach or scrum master you have proven hands-on experience with Scrum and Kanban. At SumUp you will be working with teams that have different maturity, skills and needs and you have no problem adapting to their different challenges. One day you will be facilitating daily rituals in Scrum teams, the next day teaching teams how to use Kanban correctly and every day challenge the status quo, focus everyone on lean principles and continuous improvement. With offices in Europe, North and South America we have a great multicultural, diverse and collaborative environment, which involves people to travel to different locations when required. You will also be part of a growing and global agile coaching team.
The ideal candidate is:
- Someone who has brought the ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, meditation, theater, and more, to help the team become a high-performance team – the way you always imagined a high-performance team could be when you allowed yourself to dream
- Someone who is pragmatic with a strong drive of moving forward and making things happen.
- Someone who is a true team builder. and who can improve collaboration within and across teams
- Someone who is unafraid to challenge, raise issues and drive changes within and outside of teams
- Someone who appreciates the depths of agile practices and principles and can help teams appreciate them, too
- Someone who has faced the big dragons, organizational impediments, and has become a coach to managers and other outsiders in the course of addressing them
- You have at least 5 years of experience with more than one team doing Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- You have analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- You have facilitation skills from daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives to large multi-team workshops.
- You have willingness to learn and work with an international experienced and diverse team through our agile transformation.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- If you have CSM or CSPO accreditation by the Scrum Alliance, it would be a plus.
- Budget for attending conferences and advancing your career. We encourage speaking at conferences, giving talks and being involved in the local tech and agile community.
- Weekly Lunch and Learn session where ideas are shared and discussed over company-sponsored lunch.
- Semi-annual off-sites, where the tech teams from Berlin, Sofia, and São Paulo gather together. In the past we've gone to Bulgaria and Greece and a castle in the German countryside.
- We have a close, welcoming and international community (50+ nationalities). We get together regularly for brunches, football, office parties, German classes, and yoga.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.