Global Product Owner KYC
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to- end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.
About the job:
We are looking for a Product Owner (PO) to oversee our KYC (know your customer) product line. A key part of our business, the KYC process must be seamless to your clients while satisfying all global regulatory requirements. Into this challenge, you will be responsible to develop a world-class portfolio of tools to remove the hassle of merchants underwriting our
service delivering a WOW experience to them. You will learn specifics details of each country where SumUp is present becoming an global product owner with a unique knowledge.
We are in search of fresh additions to our product team. If you are a person who:
- has 2+ years experience in product management in an agile organization
- English is mandatory. You'll be part of a truly global organization;
- has solid background managing cross functional
- possesses product and/or technical knowledge in web and mobile applications, development and API integrations
- appreciates incremental software development with focus on fast product delivery
- is enthusiastic about customers and understands their needs
- can inspire, excite and lead by example
- feels strong ownership of own and team’s work
- enjoys responsibility and has a hands-on approach
- is an analytical and practical problem solver
- previous knowledge in KYC is a plus but not mandatory
Then you are what we are looking for.
- Rewarding compensation
- An amazing team and work-environment, that works with passion, purpose and high-
- Empowerment to do great things, fast growth
- Creative freedom and opportunity to leave your mark
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp check our careers page: https://sumup.com/careers
If there's something you'd like to ask, feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org