Sales Team Leader
Our SumUp office in Berlin is now hiring for the position of Sales Team Leader.
As Sales Team Leader you are part of a growing and independent team within the company that is building an entirely new business. Your job is to lead the Sales Team by challenging them and offering ongoing coaching, support, and professional development while keeping the all relevant KPIs in check. As Sales Team Leader, you will report to the VP Point of Sale.
- Lead an international, multilingual team of 9 Sales Managers
- Creating and maintaining an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Motivating team members and encouraging creativity
- Establishing training needs and providing coaching, including call shadowing and call critique
- Listening to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Ensuring regular 1:1’s with your team
- Managing the recruitment of new team members
- Overseeing the day to day operation of the sales team
- Monitoring and implementing KPI’s
- Analysing sales reports and statistics
- Set sales targets and business expectations
- Forecast sales numbers on a regular basis
- Performance management
- Process definition, implementation and monitoring
- 3+ years business development or sales experience and corresponding success ideally in the FinTech environment - we also equally value fast learners!
- 1+ years experience in managing cross-cultural teams, comfortable in solving conflicts and working across different departments
- Native-level language skills in English, good skills in french or german are a plus
- Experience working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment preferred
- Basic skills in working with Salesforce
- You are sales and result oriented
- You’re an excellent communicator, outgoing and easy to talk to
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Berlin
- Kicker table, beer in the fridge, German classes, and yoga in the yard. What more could you want?
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, soccer and yoga.
- Our team comes from over 30 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page: https://sumup.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses; we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We built our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes – please apply.