Senior Marketing Cloud Analyst
SumUpers are inspired by a dream: payments must be so easy, intuitive and cheap that transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment. Excited about building striking payments to empower the world? Join the team!
Our SumUp office in São Paulo is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Cloud analyst to join our CRM team.
You will be responsible for the automated communication with our customers and will have a chance to learn and apply technical aspects of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform to optimize processes at SumUp across different communication channels.
While in this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- training junior marketing cloud administrators;
- automating the communication between SumUp and its customers by designing, creating and maintaining cross-channel user journeys (Email, SMS, Push, Social);
- administrating the platform, including testing, troubleshooting and data management;
- simplifying users journeys across countries and languages to dynamically retrieve content;
- providing suggestions for marketing automation process and campaigns management;
- working together with Marketing, Design and Product departments on different projects.
You will fit perfectly to our team if:
- You have an extensive, at least 2+ years, working experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have previous work experience as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a solid background in working with cross functional teams
- You have a university degree or similar qualifications
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are a plus
- Work experience with Salesforce is a plus
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global company
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Unique opportunity to have real time feedback from the market and have an amazing work-environment and an awesome team that works with passion, purpose and high-output;
- Flexible times, results matter more than the time you arrive or leave the office;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance optinal;
- Parking spot or transport voucher;
- Food voucher;
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.