At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. We are aiming to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer. You could be the missing link!
- You will drive the end-to-end selection process (screening, phone interviews, offers, negotiations) and you make accountable hiring decisions together with the business.
- You will join a global recruiting team that is dedicated to hiring top talent in the most innovative ways. You will add value by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting while recommending and driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Get involved with employer branding efforts.
- In addition, you'll be engaged in various projects for the continuous optimization and further development of the team.
- Improve candidate experience and increase diversity in the company.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Participate in conferences and meet-ups to network with professionals
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience, you should know your stuff!
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- International working experience and a global mindset.
- Passionate about recruiting and technology, entrepreneurial spirit, easy-going, business and results-oriented.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, German lessons, soccer, and yoga.
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment.
Why work for SumUp?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us.
We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.