Talent Acquisition Lead/Manager LatAm
SumUp is looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead/ Manager capable of working closely with our recruiters and hiring managers, and managing the full recruitment cycle. We want someone able to make effective decisions in a fast paced, start-up environment: you should be able to ensure we hire the most talented and qualified employees to join our growing, international team.
About you/ Tasks
- Team up with our hiring managers to deeply understand the unique requirements for our open positions and how they fit the present team;
- Working with global leadership to form and implement strategic approaches. Lead or supports specific mid/ long term Talent Acquisition projects and participates in wider HR and business projects if required.
- You believe in always optimising operational process flows and looking for ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer centric recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
- You love the challenge of hiring elusive candidates, coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in its entirety.
- You’ll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies.
- You are a structured and organised individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and make high quality decisions quickly.
- This is a “hands-on” leadership position; focusing on senior non tech positions and managing a team supporting various positions across the organisation
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities;
- Initiate and manage employer branding activities. Attend, help organize and host tech events;
- Implement new recruiting strategies to find the best team members who fit the role from a technical view, without neglecting the importance of finding someone that meets SumUp’s relaxed yet highflyer culture;
- Play a crucial role at SumUp’s growth and development!
- Fluent in Portuguese and English is mandatory - you are gonna work in a Global team!
- Several years of in-house, full cycle recruiting experience, and a verifiable track record of having successfully recruited for a multitude of positions across a variety of roles (predominately senior non tech positions);
- Experience with approaching both active candidates (job boards, recruitment events) and contacting passive talent (direct search);
- Commercial awareness and a results-driven, “sleeves rolled up” mentality;
- Detailed orientated in order to manage a large volume of activity all at once
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, our company-wide language – other languages are a plus;
- Excellent decision-making and team management skills;
- An outstanding optimism and an insatiable hunger when it comes to achieving results, but most of all: you love people!
- Healthcare (no discounts for the employee);
- Transportation voucher or parking space;
- Meal voucher;
- Childcare assistance for parents (up to 5 years, 11 months and 29 days);
- Optional dental assistance.
Why SumUp? We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them.If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us!
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. We are aiming to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer. You could be our missing link!
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.