CEO's Associate - Special Projects
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. We are aiming to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer. You could be our missing link!
As our Strategy Analyst you will work closely with our CEO in multiple projects, functioning as a jack of all trades. Analysis, decks, project management - you will be involved in multiple projects, always with great impact in our business.
- Previous work experience as analyst in a top Strategy Consulting firm (Bain, BCG, Mckinsey, etc)
- Structured, analytical thinking
- Sharp communication
- Empowerment to do great things & opportunity to leave your mark;
- Work closely with our top management involved in key projects;
- An amazing work-environment and an awesome team that works with passion, purpose and high-output;
- Rewarding compensation;
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.