Risk and Fraud Analyst
Our SumUp office in Sofia is now hiring for the position of Risk and Fraud Analyst.
• Remaining current on AML, Fraud, industry standards and best practices
• Proposing process improvements, based on established best practices, to identify and address risks
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in line with company values and established policies and procedures
• Supporting daily operational functions addressing Risk related inquiries from clients and internal business channels
• Supporting requests for information from internal and external business partners including but not limited to Law Enforcement
• Ensure that proper policies and procedures are followed regarding data security and disclosures
• Work with internal and external partners to monitor and manage fraud incidents on various pre-paid products and channels
• Prepare and update Chargeback cases to support the Chargebacks and Online business
• Performs other duties as required
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in the banking and or payments industry
- Preferred knowledge of Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Excellent language skills (verbally and written) in English
- Strong writing, analytical and communication skills and ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with various business partners
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a flexible and fast paced production oriented environment on varying shifts
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Great customer service ethics and professionalism
- Intermediate word and excel experience
- An amazing team and work-environment, that works with purpose and high-output
- An opportunity to work on an innovative product that will change the world of payments
- Nice and comfortable working times
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- Company events
- Additional health insurance
- 23 days paid vacation
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe and is set to revolutionize the global payments market. With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards using their smartphones or tablets in a simple, secure and cost-efficient way. SumUp's mobile card acceptance solution is built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment gateway technology, terminal hardware and mobile applications.
The company is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified, ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards. SumUp is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp has expanded into 31 countries, including the UK, Germany and Brazil and is set to continue its global expansion. It has an international and diverse office culture and with major offices in London, Berlin, Sofia and São Paulo.