Our SumUp office in Colorado is now hiring for the position of Marketing Manager
- Proactively develop ideas for new customer acquisition campaigns
- Help to actively manage individual campaigns on Facebook, Google or other ad networks;
- Analyze performance data from online campaigns based on reports supplied by Business Intelligence;
- Coordinate tasks with supporting teams from Design, Product or Business Intelligence;
- Support the launch of new markets in creating new ad accounts, performance tracking setup and new campaigns
- Monitor media planning and buying activities,
- To participate on the creation of our media campaigns and launching of new markets by researching industry data and identifying market potential
- Coordinate agencies and media providers, making sure all media channels run as planned, having the highest impact possible
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, ideally gained experience in startups
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Business, Marketing or related areas
- Skillful with numbers, Microsoft excel is a must
- Analytics skills, able to take decisions based on data and analysis for strategic planning
- Excellent negotiator, oriented to results and accomplishments, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of campaigns that require to accomplish a given return over investment
- You know how to set your priorities, work independently, with a hands-on mentality
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords, Taboola, Outbrain
- Our product is already the market leader in Europe and Brazil and this is a unique opportunity to write the success story for the US. Hence US market specific knowledge is a must
Who are we?
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out 5 years ago and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that, with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether our merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So our merchants can get on with what they do best. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses; we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees.
Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. In addition to our original hardware, mobile and web apps we have gone on to develop a suite of APIs and SDKs to integrate SumUp payment into other apps and services.
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We built our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value and service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes – please apply.