Brand Marketing Specialist
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our vision is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand.
To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customers. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Through our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and our love for product, hundreds of thousands of small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. We value entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow, lift up societies and sustain our environment.
What you’ll be doing in this job
- Alongside our Marketing Manager, you’ll be the guardian of SumUp’s corporate identity.
- You’ll ensure that all internal stakeholders are aware of our key messages and all communications are aligned to SumUp’s visual identity and tone of voice.
- You’ll design and launch campaigns for corporate brand partnerships across the EU and the US.
- You’ll engage with internal stakeholders to understand the business goals and help SumUp reach them through the execution of a strategic marketing plan.
- You’ll work closely to our Employer Branding function to position SumUp as a global employer of choice.
- You have extensive experience in brand strategy and brand design.
- You have bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar areas.
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and prioritizing your deliveries according to the business needs.
- You have proved experience of leading marketing initiatives in a full-cycle (planning, execution, results measurement, iteration).
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons.
- Our team comes from 50 different countries building a fun, international environment.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.