Employee Experience - Payroll Administrator
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe, by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. We are aiming to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer. You could be our missing link.
Your mission is to take ownership of payroll in Germany. Your goal is to do this in a proactive, inquisitive, error-free, timely fashion, adopting a customer service mindset, that ultimately helps the People Team to become a future top 10 employer in the tech industry.
You will sit within the People team and report to the Head of Employee Experience. You will need to work autonomously, be extremely organized, be a problem solver, love people related topics, be passionate about helping people, you should be quick and able to think on your feet, you should also be able to see the bigger picture and understand how the great work that you do helps the team and the company to function at an elite level.
- Process all payroll related administrative tasks.
- Administer all changes in our BambooHR system.
- Own the relationship with our external payroll provider.
- Ensure that all payroll related changes are accurately executed with payroll provider.
- Ensure that salary payments are made on time each month.
- Communicate in a timely fashion with all stakeholders regarding their payroll related queries.
- Manage the employee payment documents portal.
- Experience in a very dynamic environment taking care of payroll.
- You should also have experience in organizing & prioritizing multiple stakeholder requests.
- You should have a great customer service mindset and approach when taking care of employees.
- You should love being part of a team and jump in wherever needed to support and make the team as successful as possible.
- You should be inquisitive, you should ask why and you should want to break down how things are done and ultimately endeavor to improve them.
- You should love to learn, you should constantly be reading about new trends and existing theories about people related topics and you should have a commitment to constantly improving yourself and the people around you.
In return, we can offer an important role within a newly formed team with growth and learning opportunities all within Europe’s fastest growing company on the inc.500 list.
You will need to be fluent in written and spoken German and English in order to apply for this role.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.