Business Intelligence ETL Developer
We started SumUp to make payments so fast, intuitive and inexpensive that transactions become “invisible”, happening seamlessly in the background. By doing so we empower individuals to sell more, to buy more conveniently and with more choices, ultimately making merchants more successful and driving economic growth. To get there we build payment solutions that are Intuitive (user-centric), Inclusive (affordable) and Innovative (tech-enabled). Our current battle is against cash & paper checks, notably where they are still more present: at micro & small businesses. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: build striking payments to empower the world. Are you up for this challenge? Apply now!
As our Business Intelligence ETL Developer, you'll be responsible for developing applications and processes that are required to extract, transform, cleanse, and manage data and metadata to be loaded into a data warehouse / data mart - globally!
Are you up for the challenge? If so, here is a flavor of what is awaiting for you:
- Close interactions internally with our global IT and BI teams.
- Be a part of a trully global team to understand the best solution and create data integration designs and workflows.
- Development of processes to integrate data from multiple sources into accesible and performant structures that support analytics needs.
- Defines and implements data quality logic associated with data processing flows
- Adheres to data security requirements at all stages of data processing
- Automation of data processing flows
- English is mandatory. You´ll be part of a truly global organization
- Development experience in designing and delivering end-to-end data warehousing/business intelligence solutions
- You are proficient in data extraction and data transformation using SQL and NoSQL
- You are a proficient MS Excel user and your SQL skills enable you to work with unknown databases and cascaded JOINs are your bread and butter.
- You know and have used some of the common tools for data manipulation and reporting, such as Talend, Tableau, Jaspersoft and Pentaho
- Be a problem-solver and pragmatic. Within BI, we face multiple challenges everyday; a consistent and down to earth approach is vital for your success in this role
- You are a fast-learner and self-starter. You´ll be working at a startup: be prepared to run things outside of your scope and do not expect us to have all answers you need
- Graduated as a top student from a top school at Computer Science or other technology-related graduation course. At least 1 year of relevant industry experience
- Availability to start immediately
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark globally
- An amazing team and work-environment, that works with passion, purpose and high-output
- Rewarding compensation