Business Intelligence Intern - São Paulo
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses by reducing their hassle and helping them to succeed. Our goal is to build the first ever global card acceptance brand. To get there we are building an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our customer.
SumUp is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst Intern to help us implement a data-driven culture at SumUp. The Intern will partner with analysts and internal clients to turn vast amount of data from all our internal areas into meaningful insights that will turn into actionable outcomes. The candidate is a fast learner with a data-oriented mindset, who loves data but also has a passion for using information to change a certain course of action. Moreover, the ability to influence, connect the business strategy to real actions, make effective decisions in a fast-paced, startup environment are paramount to thrive in this role.
- You will work in close collaboration with business stakeholders, leverage our data to produce insights, and contribute in reaching and out-beating business objectives (e.g. growth)
- You will conceive and implement polished reports through data-visualisation tools to ensure business teams can take data-driven operational decisions
- You will contribute to further grow our ‘self-BI’ capabilities (e.g. Data Cubes)
- You will evangelize the whole organization regarding the use of our data tools through trainings and interviews
- You are pursuing your University Degree in Data Science, Computer Science or Engineering
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are fast leaner, curious and driven
- You have strong communication and coordination skills
- You are preferably experienced working with data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView, etc.
- You preferably have strong SQL skills
- You preferably have a command of statistical analysis tools like R or Python
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Being part of the payments industry revolution. Globally!
- A crucial role and responsibility to drive data-driven culture in a fintech!
- Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment
- Transportation voucher or parking space
- Meal voucher
- Optional dental assistance