Operations coordinator - Brazil
SumUppers are inspired by a dream: payments must be as easy as using cash, a world where the transaction happens and people don’t even realize it. Our intuitive, inclusive and innovative payment solutions are the first step towards this world. We are proud of our amazing and challenging working environment. Obsessed about striking payments, we empower small business to accept card payments. Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!
Why work for us?
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value & service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate, and disrupt the payment industry – join us.
You will be the ignition of a world without cash! Responsible for a seamless experience when it comes to delivering our readers at the lowest possible cost and most convenient way to our merchants. You will ensure that the customer journey is absolutely incredible; multiple delivery choices particularly designed for each individual needs and unparallel unpacking experience are examples of how we want to serve our customers in every single city in Brazil. You’ll be empowered to always be at the edge of the market and accomplish what no one has achieved in the industry
Here is a flavor with a few concrete examples of your day-to-day job:
- Defining SumUp’s end to end logistics setup and strategy moving forwards
- Dealing with a multicultural and multi-functional team in order to innovate and implement features with the support from the IT team.
- Dealing and negotiating with multiple vendors in order to maximize for customer experience while keeping costs as minimum as possible
- Developing talents, managing a team of 3-4 people and fostering a great place to work
- English is mandatory. You'll be part of a truly global organization;
- You should have 3-5 years of experience in a super challenging role, in which you have over-delivered and implemented remarkable projects. Proven track record must be your surname!
- Excel and analytical capabilities are pivotal. Being comfortable with vast amount of data, creating advanced spreadsheets and coming up with conclusions/recommendations are a fundamental part of this role;
- Experience with team management
- Be articulated and a good communicator, so you can efficiently guide your team
- Be a bold and pragmatic problem-solver. We face multiple challenges everyday; a consistent and pragmatic approach is vital for your success in this role, even so an innovative solution will be necessary from time to time
- Graduated from a tier 1 Engineering school, either national or internationally
- Empowerment to do great things, fast growth
- Creative freedom and opportunity to leave your mark
- An amazing work-environment and an awesome team that works with passion, purpose and high-output
- Rewarding compensation